Single Family Estate
Cognac Grande Champagne - 1er Cru de Cognac
Alcohol content: 40°
Produced exclusively from the wine-making estate at the heart of Cognac’s Premier Cru, this VSOP benefits from the age-old traditional expertise of the Frapin family. Harvested, distilled over lees and aged on the domaine.
COLOUR: its orange colour bears witness to its time ageing in Limousin oak barrels.
BOUQUET: the bouquet is complex, fruity with orange and floral with dried flowers. Discreet notes of vanilla are revealed. This Frapin VSOP offers a wonderful aromatic intensity.
PALATE: Frapin VSOP is very harmonious. It is balanced with persistent flavours, including fruity orange notes. The finish is spicy with notes of cinnamon or pepper.
- The Cognac Masters Asia - Best VSOP 2020.
- The Ultimate Spirits Challenge - 95/100 2020 (USA).
- The Cognac Masters - Gold Medal 2019 (UK).
- ISW - Gold Medal 2019 (DE).
- International Spirits Challenge - Gold Medal 2018 (UK).
- The Ultimate Spirits Challenge - 97/100 2017 (USA).
- World Cognac Awards - Best VSOP 2016 (UK).