Château Fontpinot XO
Single Family Estate
Cognac Grande Champagne - 1er Cru de Cognac
Alcohol content: 41°
Exclusively harvested, distilled and aged at the Château Fontpinot, this Grande Champagne cognac claims the Château appellation which grants it its rarity. His long ageing in dry cellars gives it all this finesse and elegance.
COLOUR: Château Fontpinot XO unveils a gorgeous autumnal golden-orange colour with warm highlights.
BOUQUET: This XO cognac is the fruit of long ageing in dry cellars, which gives it a subtle, complex, refined, long-lasting bouquet consisting of candied fruit aromas (dried apricot, dried fig), marzipan, hazelnut, nougat, then port notes and finally the famous “rancio” character.
PALATE: balanced, rich and complex on the palate with aromas of dried fruits and candied fruits and an exceptionally long finish.
- IWSC - Gold Medal 98/100 2020 (UK).
- Ultimate Spirits Challenge - 95/100 2019 (US).
- Cognac Masters - Best XO 2019 (UK).
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition - Gold Medal 2019.
- International Spirits Challenge - Best cognac 2018 (UK).
- ISW - Gold Medal/Best XO 2018 (DE).
- Cognac Masters - Best XO 2018 (UK).